SERVPRO of Leavenworth & NW Wyandotte Co is Hiring
SERVPRO® Business Development Representative
Do you love working with people and educating them?
Then, don't miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company, as a new SERVPRO® Marketing Representative. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
We're seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then YOU may be our perfect HERO!
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you'll be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the-art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and become more.
Read over the responsibilities, minimum requirements, and check out the company website. Then, apply today! We are looking forward to supporting you in your heroic journey with us!
· 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
· Vary between 7 am – 7 pm
Some of the Responsibilities:
· Provide excellent customer service
· Conduct Objective-to-Objective Marketing contacts
· Compile and maintain “Center of Influence” information
· Participate in professional Associations to build networks
· Provide “Lunch and Learns” and promote Continuing Education (CE) courses
· Understand production and estimating processes
· Complete documentation, as appropriate
· Assist other departments as needed
· Plus more…
· 1 + year(s) of Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Rep experience
· Experience with Professional Sales or Marketing Associations a plus
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
· Possess polite, confident and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
· Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Capability to work in a fast paced, team oriented office environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.: Outlook, Word, Excel)
Base plus activity based commission and increases based on merit.
Check out our website at: http://www.SERVPROleavenworthnwwyandottecounty.com for more information.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé, along with salary history to: SERVPRO10026@gmail.com
SERVPRO® specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. So, when disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses and insurance providers will rely on us to respond with unparalleled service excellence. As a nation's leading fire and water cleanup and restoration company with more than 1,600 franchises nationwide, we are growing rapidly creating exciting opportunities for "A Level" talent.